No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tp-link TL-WN725N nano wifi usb key 11N 150MBPS
Mini and powerful.
TL-WN725N from TP-LINK is a 150Mbps Wireless N Nano-Key, it allows users to connect a laptop or desktop computer to a network …
Tp-link TL-WN725N nano clé usb wifi 11N 150MBPS
TL-WN725N from TP-LINK is 150Mbps Wireless N Nano-Key, it allows users to connect laptop or desktop computer to wireless network with speed of 150Mbps.
This miniature adapter has been designed to be as practical as possible , in fact once plugged into a USB port of a computer, it can be left there whether at home or on the go. This key also has advanced wireless encryption functionality and easy installation.
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can connect the Nano Adapter to any of the USB ports and leave it there. There is no need to worry while traveling with a laptop, the adapter stays in place without falling out of the USB port.
The TL-WN725N is compatible with 802.11 b / g / n wireless standards and offers
data transfer speeds of up to 150 Mbps for fast wireless connections and online video games and slow-free video streaming.
In terms of wireless security, WEP ciphers are no longer the strongest and most secure protections against intrusion. The TL-WN725N provides encryption WPA / WPA2 created by Wi-Fi Alliance that promote interoperability and security for WLAN to effectively protect the wireless network.
– Miniature design: 18.6x15x7.1mm (0.73×0.59×0.28in)
– Wireless N speed up to 150 Mbps
– Automatically run CD with utility in 14 languages
– Support for WMM (Multimedia Wi-Fi) standard for better real-time streaming stream such as video, music and video messaging
– Support for WPS based software
– Support for SoftAP mode for wireless internet sharing
– Support for 64/128 WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES) security
– Windows 32 / 64bits compatible
– Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure mode supported
– Sony PSP X-Link support for slow-free online video games with Windows 10
– Fully compatible with 802.11b / g / n products
|Device type||Network adapter|
|Type d’interface (bus)||USB 2.0|
|Data link protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Spread spectrum method||OFDM|
|Data transfer rate||150 Mbits/s|
|Line encoding format||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64 QAM, 16 QAM, OFDM|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz|
|Characteristics||Software access point, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Ad-hoc mode|
|Compliance standards||IC, FCC, RoHS|
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 – USB de type A 4 broches|
|Encryption algorithm||AES, WEP 128 bits, WEP 64 bits, TKIP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Operating system required||Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 (versions 64 bits)|
|Service and maintenance||Limited warranty – 2 years|
|Minimum operating temperature||0 °C|
|Maximum operating temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity level in operation||10 – 90% (non-condensing)|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.